Antimicrobial HDPE Switch
Call now on 01883 652652 or add to quote cart to get our lowest price
Antimicrobial HDPE Switch 4X4-3HDPE
HDPE switches, ADA compliant, pressing any part of the faceplate will activate the device. Faceplates constructed of High-density polyethylene making them antimicrobial, chemical and stain resistant. Switches use a conical spring to provide consistent activation.
Switches are rated at 15A, 125/250VAC.
- High quality images and text
- Tamper resistant by reason of no visible mounting
- Made From High-density polyethylene (HDPE)
- Antimicrobial, chemical and stain resistant
- Ready for either hardwired or wireless products
114mm (4.5”) Square OR 152mm (6”) Round x 16mm (5/8”) Deep
Voltage 12/24V AC/DC
Switch Type Momentary
Contact Type Single Pole-Double Throw, dry contact momentary action micro-switch, capable of normally open or normally closed operation.
Current Rating 15Amp, 125/250 VAC UL & CSA Tested
Max Temp Rating -40°F to +221°F (-40°C to +105°C)